"C is aged in young barrels to really bring out the wood, and give it a full bodied intense flavor. Its then aged in mature barrels to round out the taste profile and deliver a silky finish. With Hints of Carnation, orange peel, clove, toast, and crusty bread in its flavor profile, it is best served chilled for a truly unforgettable experience", says Patrice Pinet(Master Blender).
Here are some of the stats for C by Courviosier:
- Its blended with small batch cognacs, selected from 50 different winegrowers in the Fin Bois Cru
- A rich intense character, full bodied, that has a balance between Floral, Fruity and wood aromas.
- It is Double Barrelled for a strong Character with a smooth finish
- Packaged in the Iconic Josephine bottle.
- Has an ABV of 40%(80 proof)
C is available now with a price point of $34.99 for the 750ml bottle.
I have the opportunity to introduce this AMAZING spirit to the city of Chicago, at a few upcoming events. You can taste C and taste some new C cocktails at the Urban Shake Magazine Awards Banquet on April 21st, and at Urban Fetes Mix and Mingle event on April 19th. More detail for that to come. Be sure to follow up with my twitter and Facebook pages for times. So until then visit your local retailer to grab a bottle of this cognac, and support C. It is Mr. Mixologist approved!!!
Until Next Time