Wednesday, September 26, 2012

*** New Cocktail ... "Rising to the Top" ***

Hey everyone! Here's the newest cocktail in the Xante #BYOB series that I've created. This time I'm taking a little different approach to the series. With the weather changing, and Fall being here whiskey and cognac cocktails are becoming more of the commonplace. So the next few drinks in this series will be adaptations and variations on some classic Cognac cocktails. Since Xante is cognac based, its been alot of fun to see how it fares in being the base to these great cocktails. So for your next "Be Your Own Bartender" series cocktail, this is my variation of the Summit Cocktail...


Cheers, and hope you enjoy this cocktail at upcoming events that you catch me at. And if you try your hand at re-creating these cocktails please tweet of FB them to me using the hashtag #BYOB .

Until Next Time
Mr.Mixologist

No comments:

Post a Comment